Tel.: +[81-93-285-3047], Fax: +[81-93-582-6000]
Cancer Cell Biology
Selective inhibition of NF-κB suppresses bone invasion by oral squamous cell carcinoma in vivo†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 5, pages E625–E635, 1 September 2012
How to Cite
Furuta, H., Osawa, K., Shin, M., Ishikawa, A., Matsuo, K., Khan, M., Aoki, K., Ohya, K., Okamoto, M., Tominaga, K., Takahashi, T., Nakanishi, O. and Jimi, E. (2012), Selective inhibition of NF-κB suppresses bone invasion by oral squamous cell carcinoma in vivo. Int. J. Cancer, 131: E625–E635. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27435
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Kyushu Dental College Internal Grants
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 70549261, 23592707
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.