Emilie Flaberg, Hayrettin Guven, Laszlo Szekely, and George Klein are equally contributed to the article.
Cancer Cell Biology
The architecture of fibroblast monolayers of different origin differentially influences tumor cell growth
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 10, pages 2274–2283, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Flaberg, E., Guven, H., Savchenko, A., Pavlova, T., Kashuba, V., Szekely, L. and Klein, G. (2012), The architecture of fibroblast monolayers of different origin differentially influences tumor cell growth. Int. J. Cancer, 131: 2274–2283. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27521
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- Karolinska Institutet
- Swedish Cancer Society (Cancerfonden)
- Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet)
- Nyckelfonden Örebro, from Cancer Research Institute (CRI), USA
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_27521_sm_SuppFig1.tif||23697K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|IJC_27521_sm_SuppMovie.avi||59855K||Supporting Information Movie|
|IJC_27521_sm_SuppTab1.rtf||2619K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.