Tel.: 416 971 9800 x 3234, Fax: 416-971-6888
Pesticide use, immunologic conditions, and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in Canadian men in six provinces
Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 11, pages 2650–2659, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Pahwa, M., Harris, S. A., Hohenadel, K., McLaughlin, J. R., Spinelli, J. J., Pahwa, P., Dosman, J. A. and Blair, A. (2012), Pesticide use, immunologic conditions, and risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in Canadian men in six provinces. Int. J. Cancer, 131: 2650–2659. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27522
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Occupational Cancer Research Centre and Cancer Care Ontario
- Institute for Work and Health (Manisha Pahwa)
- 1Chapter 5: Epidemiology. In: Armitage JO, Mauch PM, Harris NL, Coiffier B, Dalla-Favera R, eds. Non-hodgkin lymphomas, 2nd edn. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer and Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2010. 40–82., .
- 2Canadian Cancer Society's Steering Committee. Canadian Cancer Statistics 2011. Toronto: Canadian Cancer Society, 2011.
- 4Canadian Cancer Society's Steering Committee. Canadian Cancer Statistics 2003. Toronto: Canadian Cancer Society, 2003.
- 16IARC Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans. Volume 53: Occupational exposures in insecticide application, and some pesticides. Lyon: IARC Press, 1991.
- 20International Agency for Research on Cancer. IARC Monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans. Available at: http://monographs.iarc.fr/. Accessed August 17, 2011.
- 21United States Environmental Protection Agency. Integrated risk information system. Available at: http://www.epa.gov/IRIS/. Accessed August 17, 2011.
- 22United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pesticides Program. Evaluating pesticides for carcinogenic potential. Available at: http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/health/cancerfs.htm. Accessed August 17, 2011.
- 25National Pesticide Information Center. Active Ingredient Fact Sheets: DDT. Available http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/ddttech.pdf. Accessed August 17, 2011.
- 29Comparison of two techniques to obtain information on pesticide use from Iowa farmers by interview. J Agric Safety Health 1997; 3: 229–236., , , , , , .