Bias in relative survival methods when using incorrect life-tables: Lung and bladder cancer by smoking status and ethnicity in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 6, pages E974–E982, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Blakely, T., Soeberg, M., Carter, K., Costilla, R., Atkinson, J. and Sarfati, D. (2012), Bias in relative survival methods when using incorrect life-tables: Lung and bladder cancer by smoking status and ethnicity in New Zealand. Int. J. Cancer, 131: E974–E982. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27531
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2012 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- The Health Research Council of New Zealand (06/256)
- The Ministry of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.