Comparative risk assessment of carcinogens in alcoholic beverages using the margin of exposure approach
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 6, pages E995–E1003, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Lachenmeier, D. W., Przybylski, M. C. and Rehm, J. (2012), Comparative risk assessment of carcinogens in alcoholic beverages using the margin of exposure approach. Int. J. Cancer, 131: E995–E1003. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27553
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2012 03:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- European Community 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: Agreement No 266813
- Addiction and Lifestyles in Contemporary Europe-Reframing Addictions Project (ALICE RAP)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.