Tel.: +86-10-8778-8489, Fax: +86-10-6771-3648
Prevalence of human papillomavirus and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in China: A pooled analysis of 17 population-based studies
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 12, pages 2929–2938, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, F.-H., Lewkowitz, A. K., Hu, S.-Y., Chen, F., Li, L.-Y., Zhang, Q.-M., Wu, R.-F., Li, C.-Q., Wei, L.-H., Xu, A.-D., Zhang, W.-H., Pan, Q.-J., Zhang, X., Belinson, J. L., Sellors, J. W., Smith, J. S., Qiao, Y.-L. and Franceschi, S. (2012), Prevalence of human papillomavirus and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in China: A pooled analysis of 17 population-based studies. Int. J. Cancer, 131: 2929–2938. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27571
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
- Fogarty International Center at the National Institutes of Health (Fogarty International Clinical Research Fellows Program at Vanderbilt University). Grant Number: R24 TW007988
- Academic Capacity Development Program of Beijing Municipal Commission of Education Grant. Grant Number: XK100230447
- MOH Special Research Grant. Grant Number: 200902002
- 2International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). IARC handbooks of cancer prevention: cervix cancer screening, chapter 2. Lyon: IARC Press, 2005.
- 3Cancer incidence in five continents, vol. 9. IARC Scientific Publications No. 160. Lyon: IARC Press, 2007., , , et al.
- 5China statistical yearbook—2008. Beijing: China Statistics Press, 2008. Available at: http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2008/indexch.htm. Accessed February 20, 2010..
- 13Shanxi Province cervical cancer screening study II: self-sampling for high-risk human papillomavirus compared to direct sampling for human papillomavirus and liquid based cervical cytology. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2003; 13: 819–26., , , et al.
- 15Prevalence of type-specific human papillomavirus in endocervical, upper and lower vaginal, perineal and vaginal self-collected specimens: implications for vaginal self-collection. Int J Cancer 2010; 127: 1151–7., , , et al.
- 19Cervical Cancer Screening Group in China. Performance of high-risk human papillomavirus DNA testing as a primary screen for cervical cancer: a pooled analysis of individual patient data from 17 population-based studies in China. Lancet Oncol 2010; 11: 1160–71., , , et al.
- 21Doll R, Payne P, Waterhouse J, eds. Cancer incidence in five continents: a technical report. Berlin: Springer-Verlag (for UICC), 1966.