Tel.: +301-496-2048, Fax: +301-496-0497
MDM2 SNP285 does not antagonize the effect of SNP309 in lung cancer†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 11, pages 2710–2716, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Ryan, B. M., Calhoun, K. M., Pine, S. R., Bowman, E. D., Robles, A. I., Ambs, S. and Harris, C. C. (2012), MDM2 SNP285 does not antagonize the effect of SNP309 in lung cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 131: 2710–2716. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27573
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 05:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute, and Center for Cancer Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_27573_sm_SuppFig1.ppt||134K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.