Cancer incidence in professional flight crew and air traffic control officers: Disentangling the effect of occupational versus lifestyle exposures
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 374–384, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
dos Santos Silva, I., De Stavola, B., Pizzi, C., Evans, A. D. and Evans, S. A. (2013), Cancer incidence in professional flight crew and air traffic control officers: Disentangling the effect of occupational versus lifestyle exposures. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 374–384. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27612
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- Medical Department, UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Grant Number: 491/SRG/R&AD
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.