Tel.: +301-496-2048, Fax: 301-496-0497
NOS2 enhances KRAS-induced lung carcinogenesis, inflammation and microRNA-21 expression†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 1, pages 9–18, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Okayama, H., Saito, M., Oue, N., Weiss, J. M., Stauffer, J., Takenoshita, S., Wiltrout, R. H., Hussain, S. P. and Harris, C. C. (2013), NOS2 enhances KRAS-induced lung carcinogenesis, inflammation and microRNA-21 expression. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 9–18. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27644
Published 2012. This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.