Tel.: +32-2-642-50-21, Fax: +32-2-642-54-10
EUROGIN 2011 roadmap on prevention and treatment of HPV-related disease†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 131, Issue 9, pages 1969–1982, 1 November 2012
How to Cite
Arbyn, M., de Sanjosé, S., Saraiya, M., Sideri, M., Palefsky, J., Lacey, C., Gillison, M., Bruni, L., Ronco, G., Wentzensen, N., Brotherton, J., Qiao, Y.-L., Denny, L., Bornstein, J., Abramowitz, L., Giuliano, A., Tommasino, M. and Monsonego, J. (2012), EUROGIN 2011 roadmap on prevention and treatment of HPV-related disease. Int. J. Cancer, 131: 1969–1982. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27650
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Tel.: +32-2-642-50-21, Fax: +32-2-642-54-10
Conflicts of interest: MA: Participation at Eurogin conference (Lisbon 2011) funded by organizers of the conference. SdS has an unrestricted grant from Merck and has had occasional grants for assistance to scientific meetings from GSK, MSD and Qiagen. MSi: consultancy with salary to IEO with the following companies: Qiagen, GSK, Sanofi Pasteur, MTM labs, Roche Diagnostics, Innogenetics. CL has acted as a consultant for SPMSD and received travel grants from SPMSD & GSK. MG: Merck (funding and consulting), GSK (consulting). JBr: investigator on an Australian Research Council Linkage Grant, for which CSL Biotherapies is a partner organization and was a chief investigator on a study of HPV prevalence in Australian women, which was funded by a grant from the Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health, as well as education grants in aid from GlaxoSmithKline and CSL Limited. LD has received honoraria from Merck and Glaxosmithkline for appearing on various speaker fora. And has conducted research funded by both organizations. AG: Merck (Speaker Bureau, consult, grant funding), GSK (grant funding). JM has participated to Steering Committees at Merck and to the Advisory Board of Sanofi Pasteur MSD, Gen-Probe, Qiagen and Roche Diagnostics.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Directorate of SANCO of the European Commission, Luxembourg
- Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg [through the ECCG project (European Cooperation on Development and Implementation of Cancer Screening and Prevention Guidelines)
- The IARC, Lyon, France and through the EUROCHIP-3 Network (Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan, Italy)]
- The Belgian Foundation Against Cancer (Brussels, Belgium)
- The Intramural Research Program of the National Cancer Institute (Bethesda, USA)
- The 7th Framework Programme of DG Research of the European Commission (PREHDICT Project, coordinated by the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands). Grant Number: 242061
- The HPV-AHEAD Project (coordinated by IARC). Grant Number: FP7-HEALTH-2011-282562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!