Tel.: +306-244-8233, Fax: +306-244-6730
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Low-serum GTA-446 anti-inflammatory fatty acid levels as a new risk factor for colon cancer
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 355–362, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Ritchie, S. A., Tonita, J., Alvi, R., Lehotay, D., Elshoni, H., Myat, S.-., McHattie, J. and Goodenowe, D. B. (2013), Low-serum GTA-446 anti-inflammatory fatty acid levels as a new risk factor for colon cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 355–362. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27673
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2012 01:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- 1Canadian Cancer Statistics 2011. Public Health Agency of Canada., 2011.
- 2Lifetime costs of colon and rectal cancer management in Canada. Chronic Dis Can 2003; 24: 91–101., , , et al.
- 3Annual report to the nation on the status of cancer, 1975–2006, featuring colorectal cancer trends and impact of interventions (risk factors, screening, and treatment) to reduce future rates. Cancer 2010; 116: 544–73., , , et al.
- 8Reduced levels of hydroxylated, polyunsaturated ultra long-chain fatty acids in the serum of colorectal cancer patients: implications for early screening and detection. Biomed Chromatogr Med 2010; 8: 13., , , et al.
- 9Reduction of novel circulating long-chain fatty acids in colorectal cancer patients is independent of tumor burden and correlates with age. Biomed Chroomatogr Gastroenterol 2010; 10: 140., , , et al.
- 16The prevalence rate and anatomic location of colorectal adenoma and cancer detected by colonoscopy in average-risk individuals aged 40–80 years. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101: 255–62., , , et al.Direct Link: