Infectious Causes of Cancer
Incidence risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 3 or more severe lesions is a function of human papillomavirus genotypes and severity of cytological and histological abnormalities in adult Japanese women
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 327–334, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Hosaka, M., Fujita, H., Hanley, S. J., Sasaki, T., Shirakawa, Y., Abiko, M., Kudo, M., Kaneuchi, M., Watari, H., Kikuchi, K. and Sakuragi, N. (2013), Incidence risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 3 or more severe lesions is a function of human papillomavirus genotypes and severity of cytological and histological abnormalities in adult Japanese women. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 327–334. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27680
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 07:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- 52006 Consensus guidelines for the management of women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia or adenocarcinoma in situ. 2006 American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology-sponsored Consensus Conference. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2007; 197: 340–5. Review., , , et al.
- 16Japan HPV And Cervical Cancer (JHACC) Study Group. Predicting the progression of cervical precursor lesions by human papillomavirus genotyping: a prospective cohort study. Int J Cancer 2010; 128: 2898–910., , , et al.; for
- 30Multiple human papillomavirus infection and high grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia among women with cytological diagnosis of atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance or low grade squamous intraepithelial lesions. Gynecol Oncol 2009; 113: 115–19., , , et al.
- 35Cancer Statistics in Japan. Center for Cancer Control and Information Services, National Cancer Center of Japan. International Comparisons of Cancer Mortality and Cancer Screening Rates. http://ganjoho.jp/data/public/statistics/backnumber/1isaao000000068m-att/fig21.pdf. Accessed on 22 April 2012.
- 36Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Comprehensive Survey of Living Conditions of the People on Health and Welfare 2010. http://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/houdou/2r9852000001igt0-att/2r9852000001iguh.pdf. Accessed on 22 April 2012.