Tel.: +81-86-462-1111 ext. 54954, Fax: +81-86-464-1109
Induction of CD8 T-cell responses restricted to multiple HLA class I alleles in a cancer patient by immunization with a 20-mer NY-ESO-1f (NY-ESO-1 91-110) peptide†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 345–354, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Eikawa, S., Kakimi, K., Isobe, M., Kuzushima, K., Luescher, I., Ohue, Y., Ikeuchi, K., Uenaka, A., Nishikawa, H., Udono, H., Oka, M. and Nakayama, E. (2013), Induction of CD8 T-cell responses restricted to multiple HLA class I alleles in a cancer patient by immunization with a 20-mer NY-ESO-1f (NY-ESO-1 91-110) peptide. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 345–354. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27682
This article was published online on 22 June 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 21 November 2012.
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B))
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan
- 8Simultaneous CD8+ T cell responses to multiple tumor antigen epitopes in a multipeptide melanoma vaccine. Cancer Immun 2003; 3: 15., , , et al.
- 9The impact of imiquimod, a Toll-like receptor-7 ligand (TLR7L), on the immunogenicity of melanoma peptide vaccination with adjuvant Flt3 ligand. Cancer Immun 2004; 4: 9., , , et al.
- 14T cell immunomonitoring and tumor responses in patients immunized with a complex of cholesterol-bearing hydrophobized pullulan (CHP) and NY-ESO-1 protein. Cancer Immun 2007; 7: 9., , , et al.
- 22Identification of an HLA-A24-restricted cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitope from human papillomavirus type-16 E6: the combined effects of bortezomib and interferon-gamma on the presentation of a cryptic epitope. Int J Cancer 2007; 120: 594–604., , , et al.
- 26Identification of a naturally processed NY-ESO-1 peptide recognized by CD8+ T cells in the context of HLA-B51. Cancer Immun 2002; 2: 12., , , et al.