Tel.: +701-795-8499, Fax: +701-795-8220
Dietary supplementation with curcumin enhances metastatic growth of Lewis lung carcinoma in mice
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 269–275, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Yan, L. (2013), Dietary supplementation with curcumin enhances metastatic growth of Lewis lung carcinoma in mice. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 269–275. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27683
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. Grant Number: 5450-51000-045-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.