*G.P. and H.-Y.L. contributed equally to this work.
Inhibition of GTP cyclohydrolase attenuates tumor growth by reducing angiogenesis and M2-like polarization of tumor associated macrophages
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 591–604, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Pickert, G., Lim, H.-Y., Weigert, A., Häussler, A., Myrczek, T., Waldner, M., Labocha, S., Ferreirós, N., Geisslinger, G., Lötsch, J., Becker, C., Brüne, B. and Tegeder, I. (2013), Inhibition of GTP cyclohydrolase attenuates tumor growth by reducing angiogenesis and M2-like polarization of tumor associated macrophages. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 591–604. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27706
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2012 01:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB815 A12/A8
- The Excellence Cluster Cardio-Pulmonary System
- Fritz Riese Foundation
- The Frankfurt Autophagy Network
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_27706_sm_SuppFig1.pdf||63K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.