This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Combination treatments with ABT-263 and an immunotoxin produce synergistic killing of ABT-263-resistant small cell lung cancer cell lines †
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Published 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 4, pages 978–987, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Mattoo, A. R. and Fitzgerald, D. J. (2013), Combination treatments with ABT-263 and an immunotoxin produce synergistic killing of ABT-263-resistant small cell lung cancer cell lines . Int. J. Cancer, 132: 978–987. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27732
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.