Z.K. and F.X. contributed equally to this work
Cancer Cell Biology
Oncogenic mutations in extramammary Paget's disease and their clinical relevance†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 4, pages 824–831, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Kang, Z., Xu, F., Zhang, Q.-a., Wu, Z., Zhang, X., Xu, J., Luo, Y. and Guan, M. (2013), Oncogenic mutations in extramammary Paget's disease and their clinical relevance. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 824–831. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27738
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interests, financial or otherwise, related to the publication of this study.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 05:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- National Clinical Key Subject, Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau hundred talents program. Grant Number: XBR2011044
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 11DZ0512000
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_27738_sm_SuppTabS1.xls||27K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|IJC_27738_sm_SuppTabS2.xls||54K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.