Z.-J.Z., Z.D. and S.-L.Z. contributed equally to this work.
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Overexpression of HnRNP A1 promotes tumor invasion through regulating CD44v6 and indicates poor prognosis for hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 5, pages 1080–1089, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Z.-J., Dai, Z., Zhou, S.-L., Fu, X.-T., Zhao, Y.-M., Shi, Y.-H., Zhou, J. and Fan, J. (2013), Overexpression of HnRNP A1 promotes tumor invasion through regulating CD44v6 and indicates poor prognosis for hepatocellular carcinoma. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 1080–1089. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27742
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 05:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 30972906
- National 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB504001
- Major Program of NSFC. Grant Number: 81030038
- National Key Sci-Tech Project. Grant Number: 2008ZX10002-019
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_27742_sm_SuppFig1.tif||44K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|IJC_27742_sm_SuppTables.doc||65K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.