Tel.: +81-82-261-3131, Fax: +81-82-263-7279
Long-term trend of thyroid cancer risk among Japanese atomic-bomb survivors: 60 years after exposure
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 5, pages 1222–1226, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Furukawa, K., Preston, D., Funamoto, S., Yonehara, S., Ito, M., Tokuoka, S., Sugiyama, H., Soda, M., Ozasa, K. and Mabuchi, K. (2013), Long-term trend of thyroid cancer risk among Japanese atomic-bomb survivors: 60 years after exposure. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 1222–1226. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27749
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 01:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- US National Cancer Institute Intramural Research Program. Grant Number: N01CP31012 N
- RERF Research Protocols 6-91 and 5-11
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-HS0000031
- 2United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, Effects of Ionizing Radiation. UNSCEAR 2006 Report, Volume 1. United Nations, 2008.
- 6Thyroid cancer. In: Schottenfeld D, Fraumeni JF. Cancer epidemiology and prevention, 3rd edn. New York: Oxford University Press, 2006., .
- 15Epicure users guide. Seattle, WA: Hirosoft International Corporation, 1993., , , et al.
- 202010: S01–9., , , et al. Risk of thyroid cancer among Chernobyl liquidators. Third European IRPA Congress
- 22National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, Ionizing Radiation Exposure of the Population of the United States. NCRP Report No. 160. Bethesda, MD, 2009.