A.D. and J.-P.F. contributed equally to this work
Distinct tumor protein p53 mutants in breast cancer subgroups
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 5, pages 1227–1231, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Dumay, A., Feugeas, J.-P., Wittmer, E., Lehmann-Che, J., Bertheau, P., Espié, M., Plassa, L.-F., Cottu, P., Marty, M., André, F., Sotiriou, C., Pusztai, L. and de Thé, H. (2013), Distinct tumor protein p53 mutants in breast cancer subgroups. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 1227–1231. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27767
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2012 02:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Canceropole Region Ile de France, ARC, Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer
- 9A multicenter randomized phase II study of sequential epirubicin/cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel with or without celecoxib or trastuzumab according to HER2 status, as primary chemotherapy for localized invasive breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2010; 122: 429–37., , , et al.
- 10Importance of pre-analytical steps for transcriptome and RT-qPCR analyses in the context of the phase II randomised multicentre trial REMAGUS02 of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer patients. Biomed Chromatogr Cancer 2011; 11: 215., , , et al.
- 19BRCA1-mutated and basal-like breast cancers have similar aCGH profiles and a high incidence of protein truncating TP53 mutations. Biomed Chromatogr Cancer 2010; 10: 654., , , et al.