J.K., C.C.C., K.A.V. and J.T.D. contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 6, pages 1475–1485, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J., Coss, C. C., Barrett, C. M., Mohler, M. L., Bohl, C. E., Li, C.-M., He, Y., Veverka, K. A. and Dalton, J. T. (2013), Role and pharmacologic significance of cytochrome P-450 2D6 in oxidative metabolism of toremifene and tamoxifen. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 1475–1485. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27794
Conflict of interest: All authors are either current or former employees of GTx Inc. GTx markets Fareston® (toremifene citrate) for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer in post menopausal women. Dr. Karen A. Veverka is currently (as of June 2011) employed by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 04:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.