Disclosure: M.Y., X.S., J.C., J.D., L.Z., Z.D., J.L., T.C., J.P.W., Y.C. and Q.L. are presently employees of Crown Bioscience, Inc. Y.C. is also a shareholder of Crown bioscience, Inc.
Overcoming erlotinib resistance with tailored treatment regimen in patient-derived xenografts from naïve Asian NSCLC patients†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages E74–E84, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Yang, M., Shan, B., Li, Q., Song, X., Cai, J., Deng, J., Zhang, L., Du, Z., Lu, J., Chen, T., Wery, J.-P., Chen, Y. and Li, Q. (2013), Overcoming erlotinib resistance with tailored treatment regimen in patient-derived xenografts from naïve Asian NSCLC patients. Int. J. Cancer, 132: E74–E84. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27813
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.