Malin Wickström and Cecilia Dyberg contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
Targeting the hedgehog signal transduction pathway at the level of GLI inhibits neuroblastoma cell growth in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 7, pages 1516–1524, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Wickström, M., Dyberg, C., Shimokawa, T., Milosevic, J., Baryawno, N., Fuskevåg, O. M., Larsson, R., Kogner, P., Zaphiropoulos, P. G. and Johnsen, J. I. (2013), Targeting the hedgehog signal transduction pathway at the level of GLI inhibits neuroblastoma cell growth in vitro and in vivo. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 1516–1524. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27820
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Swedish Children's Cancer Foundation
- Swedish Cancer Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- Mary Béve's Foundation
- Anna-Brita and Bo Castegren's Memorial Foundation, the INTENT and NBCNS networks and the ACT! thematic centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.