B.A.T.-P. and J.T.W. contributed equally to this work.
Combined analysis of three lynch syndrome cohorts confirms the modifying effects of 8q23.3 and 11q23.1 in MLH1 mutation carriers†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 7, pages 1556–1564, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Talseth-Palmer, B. A., Wijnen, J. T., Brenne, I. S., Jagmohan-Changur, S., Barker, D., Ashton, K. A., Tops, C. M., Evans, T.-J., McPhillips, M., Groombridge, C., Suchy, J., Kurzawski, G., The Dutch Cancer Genetics Group, Spigelman, A., Møller, P., Morreau, H. M., Van Wezel, T., Lubinski, J., Vasen, H. F.A. and Scott, R. J. (2013), Combined analysis of three lynch syndrome cohorts confirms the modifying effects of 8q23.3 and 11q23.1 in MLH1 mutation carriers. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 1556–1564. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27843
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: KWF 2005-3247
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- Glady's M. Brawn Memorial Fund (University of Newcastle)
- National Health and Medical Research Council
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_27843_sm_SuppFig1.tif||1775K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.