Tel.: +82-2-740-8338, Fax: +82-2-747-4830
Soluble c-Met protein as a susceptible biomarker for gastric cancer risk: A nested case-control study within the Korean Multicenter Cancer Cohort
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 9, pages 2148–2156, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J. J., Yang, J. H., Kim, J., Ma, S. H., Cho, L. Y., Ko, K.-P., Shin, A., Choi, B. Y., Kim, H. J., Han, D. S., Eun, C. S., Song, K. S., Kim, Y. S., Chang, S.-H., Shin, H.-R., Kang, D., Yoo, K.-Y. and Park, S. K. (2013), Soluble c-Met protein as a susceptible biomarker for gastric cancer risk: A nested case-control study within the Korean Multicenter Cancer Cohort. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 2148–2156. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27861
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 02:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF-2009-353-0066258
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0520140
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.