Tel.: +813-5363-3914, Fax: +813-5363-3967
Cancer Cell Biology
The tumor suppressor microRNA-29c is downregulated and restored by celecoxib in human gastric cancer cells†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 8, pages 1751–1760, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Saito, Y., Suzuki, H., Imaeda, H., Matsuzaki, J., Hirata, K., Tsugawa, H., Hibino, S., Kanai, Y., Saito, H. and Hibi, T. (2013), The tumor suppressor microRNA-29c is downregulated and restored by celecoxib in human gastric cancer cells. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 1751–1760. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27862
Conflict of interest: All the authors have declared no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 02:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS), Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists A. Grant Number: 23680090
- JSPS, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B. Grant Number: 22300169
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Sagawa Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research
- Smoking Research Foundation
- Keio Gijuku Academic Development Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.