Tel.: +44 (0) 20 7882 7140, Fax: +44 (0) 20 7882 7137
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Exploiting FOXM1-orchestrated molecular network for early squamous cell carcinoma diagnosis and prognosis†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 9, pages 2095–2106, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Teh, M.-T., Hutchison, I. L., Costea, D. E., Neppelberg, E., Liavaag, P. G., Purdie, K., Harwood, C., Wan, H., Odell, E. W., Hackshaw, A. and Waseem, A. (2013), Exploiting FOXM1-orchestrated molecular network for early squamous cell carcinoma diagnosis and prognosis. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 2095–2106. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27886
M.T.T is listed as an inventor on a patent application at the World Intellectual Property Organisation filed by Queen Mary University of London pertaining to the use of the qMIDS technology (biomarkers and algorithm) described in this paper for cancer diagnosis.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 01:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Facial Surgery Research Foundation–Saving Faces
- Bergen Medical Research Foundation. Grant Number: 20/2009
- Norwegian Cancer Research Association. Grant Number: 515970/2011
- British Skin Foundation. Grant Number: S535
- Cancer Research UK
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.