Tel.: 615-936-7621, Fax: +1-615-322-0734, Shinji Sakuma, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Setsunan University, 45-1, Nagaotoge-cho, Hirakata, Osaka, 573-0101, Japan, Tel: +81-72-866-3124, Fax: +81-72-866-3126.
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Multifunctional nanobeacon for imaging Thomsen-Friedenreich antigen-associated colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 132, Issue 9, pages 2107–2117, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Kumagai, H., Pham, W., Kataoka, M., Hiwatari, K.-I., McBride, J., Wilson, K. J., Tachikawa, H., Kimura, R., Nakamura, K., Liu, E. H., Gore, J. C. and Sakuma, S. (2013), Multifunctional nanobeacon for imaging Thomsen-Friedenreich antigen-associated colorectal cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 132: 2107–2117. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27903
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01CA160700, P50CA128323
- The VICC Cancer Center Support Grant
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and NSF under the Japan-US cooperative Science Program (2009–2010)
- The Science Research Promotion Fund from The Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.