Conflicts of interest: Haiying Wang is employed by Veridex LCC. Yuqiu Jiang has stock interest in Johnson&Johnson. Yuqiu Jiang, Haiying Wang and Yixin Wang's current address is: Translational Oncology, Pfizer Oncology, San Diego, CA
Early Detection and Diagnosis
KRAS and BRAF mutation status in circulating colorectal tumor cells and their correlation with primary and metastatic tumor tissue
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 1, pages 130–141, July 2013
How to Cite
Mostert, B., Jiang, Y., Sieuwerts, A. M., Wang, H., Bolt-de Vries, J., Biermann, K., Kraan, J., Lalmahomed, Z., van Galen, A., de Weerd, V., van der Spoel, P., Ramírez-Moreno, R., Verhoef, C., IJzermans, J. N.M., Wang, Y., Gratama, J.-W., Foekens, J. A., Sleijfer, S. and Martens, J. W.M. (2013), KRAS and BRAF mutation status in circulating colorectal tumor cells and their correlation with primary and metastatic tumor tissue. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 130–141. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27987
The sponsors had no involvement in the collection, analysis and interpretation data; in the writing of the report; or in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- The Netherlands Genomic Initiative (NGI)/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- the Stichting Coolsingel (Coolsingel Foundation), and Veridex LCC, Raritan, NJ
- 11European Medicines Agency. Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use post-authorisation summary of positive opinion for Erbitux. Available at: http://www.emea.europa.eu/pdfs/human/opinion/Erbitux_28040208en.pdf.
- 252005., , , et al. Modified Ficoll preprocessing procedure for 30 mL of whole blood prior to CellSearch circulating tumor cell test. Presented at the 5th International Symposium on Minimal Residual Cancer, San Francisco, California,
- 34Catalogue of Somatic Mutations in Cancer, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute. Available at: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/genetics/CGP/cosmic/.
- 40Circulating tumor cells in patients undergoing surgery for hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer. Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2010;23:11–4., , , et al.
- 47Sensitive and high-throughput isolation of rare cells from peripheral blood with ensemble-decision aliquot ranking. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 2012., , , et al.
- 48DEPArray. Available at: http://www.siliconbiosystems.com/dEPArray.page.