Early Detection and Diagnosis
Optimal age to start preventive measures in women with BRCA1/2 mutations or high familial breast cancer risk
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 1, pages 156–163, July 2013
How to Cite
Tilanus-Linthorst, M. M.A., Lingsma, H. F., Evans, D. G., Thompson, D., Kaas, R., Manders, P., van Asperen, C. J., Adank, M., Hooning, M. J., Kwan Lim, G. E., Eeles, R., Oosterwijk, J. C., Leach, M. O. and Steyerberg, E. W. (2013), Optimal age to start preventive measures in women with BRCA1/2 mutations or high familial breast cancer risk. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 156–163. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28014
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- ZonMw . Grant Number: 6200.0005
- The Cancer Genomics Center, The Netherlands
- The UK Medical Research Council . Grant Number: G960413
- The UK National Health Service, Cancer Research, UK, The Yorkshire Cancer Research Campaign, NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, The CRUK, EPSRC Cancer Imaging Centre
- Department of Health (England) . Grant Number: C1060/A10334
- Biomedical Research Centre, Manchester
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.