Study of Digestive Health Investigators
Dietary antioxidants and risk of Barrett's esophagus and adenocarcinoma of the esophagus in an Australian population
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 1, pages 214–224, July 2013
How to Cite
Ibiebele, T. I., Hughes, M. C., Nagle, C. M., Bain, C. J., Whiteman, D. C., Webb, P. M. and Study of Digestive Health and Australian Cancer Study (2013), Dietary antioxidants and risk of Barrett's esophagus and adenocarcinoma of the esophagus in an Australian population. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 214–224. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28016
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 01:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- United States National Cancer Institute . Grant Number: CA 001833-03
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia . Grant Number: 199600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!