Infectious Causes of Cancer
Bladder cancer and seroreactivity to BK, JC and Merkel cell polyomaviruses: The Spanish bladder cancer study
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 3, pages 597–603, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Robles, C., Viscidi, R., Malats, N., Silverman, D. T., Tardon, A., Garcia-Closas, R., Serra, C., Carrato, A., Herranz, J., Lloreta, J., Rothman, N., Real, F. X., de Sanjose, S. and Kogevinas, M. (2013), Bladder cancer and seroreactivity to BK, JC and Merkel cell polyomaviruses: The Spanish bladder cancer study. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 597–603. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28053
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics. Grant Number: Intramural Research Program NCI N02-CP-11015
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: 98/1274, 365 00/0745, PI061614, G03/174 and CR supported by RD06/0020/0095.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!