The study was conducted after Human Experimentation Review by the Institutional Review Board at Tufts University.
Cancer Cell Biology
High male chimerism in the female breast shows quantitative links with cancer
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 4, pages 835–842, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Dhimolea, E., Denes, V., Lakk, M., Al-Bazzaz, S., Aziz-Zaman, S., Pilichowska, M. and Geck, P. (2013), High male chimerism in the female breast shows quantitative links with cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 835–842. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28077
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 03:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- DOD Research Grants. Grant Numbers: W81XWH08-1-0575, W81XWH09-1-00411
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.