A.A., P.P. and M.R. contributed equally to this work
Prognostic factors in gemcitabine–cisplatin polychemotherapy regimens in pancreatic cancer: XPD-Lys751Gln polymorphism strikes back
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 4, pages 1016–1022, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Avan, A., Pacetti, P., Reni, M., Milella, M., Vasile, E., Mambrini, A., Vaccaro, V., Caponi, S., Cereda, S., Peters, G. J., Cantore, M. and Giovannetti, E. (2013), Prognostic factors in gemcitabine–cisplatin polychemotherapy regimens in pancreatic cancer: XPD-Lys751Gln polymorphism strikes back. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1016–1022. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28078
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- AIRC-Marie Curie
- AIRC 5X1000 grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.