Conflicts of Interest: No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
Determining the profiles and parameters for gene amplification testing of growth factor receptors in lung cancer
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 4, pages 898–907, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Pros, E., Lantuejoul, S., Sanchez-Verde, L., Castillo, S. D., Bonastre, E., Suarez-Gauthier, A., Conde, E., Cigudosa, J. C., Lopez-Rios, F., Torres-Lanzas, J., Castellví, J., Cajal, S. R. y., Brambilla, E. and Sanchez-Cespedes, M. (2013), Determining the profiles and parameters for gene amplification testing of growth factor receptors in lung cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 898–907. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28090
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa en Cáncer-RTICCs. Grant Number: RD06/0020/0062
- FIS project. Grant Number: PI08/0440
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.