A.S. and J.H.S. contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
MiR-137 functions as a tumor suppressor in neuroblastoma by downregulating KDM1A
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 5, pages 1064–1073, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Althoff, K., Beckers, A., Odersky, A., Mestdagh, P., Köster, J., Bray, I. M., Bryan, K., Vandesompele, J., Speleman, F., Stallings, R. L., Schramm, A., Eggert, A., Sprüssel, A. and Schulte, J. H. (2013), MiR-137 functions as a tumor suppressor in neuroblastoma by downregulating KDM1A. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1064–1073. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28091
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- German National Genome Research Network. Grant Number: PKN-01GS0894-6
- German Cancer Aid. Grant Number: 108941
- EU FP7. Grant Number: 259348
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 07/IN.1/B1776
- Children's Medical and Research Foundation
- Cancer Research Ireland
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01CA127496
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.