Male circumcision decreases high-risk human papillomavirus viral load in female partners: A randomized trial in Rakai, Uganda
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 5, pages 1247–1252, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Davis, M.-A., Gray, R. H., Grabowski, M. K., Serwadda, D., Kigozi, G., Gravitt, P. E., Nalugoda, F., Watya, S., Wawer, M. J., Quinn, T. C. and Tobian, A. A.R. (2013), Male circumcision decreases high-risk human papillomavirus viral load in female partners: A randomized trial in Rakai, Uganda. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1247–1252. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28100
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: #UO1AI51171
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Grant Number: #22006.02
- Fogarty International Center. Grant Numbers: 5D43TW001508, #2D43TW000010-19-AITRP
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01-AI-068613, 3U01-AI075115-03S1
- NIAID Intramural Program
- NIH. Grant Number: 1K23AI093152-01A1
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinician Scientist Development Award. Grant Number: #22006.02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.