E.V. and S.M. contributed equally to this work
KRAS gene amplification in colorectal cancer and impact on response to EGFR-targeted therapy
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 5, pages 1259–1265, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Valtorta, E., Misale, S., Sartore-Bianchi, A., Nagtegaal, I. D., Paraf, F., Lauricella, C., Dimartino, V., Hobor, S., Jacobs, B., Ercolani, C., Lamba, S., Scala, E., Veronese, S., Laurent-Puig, P., Siena, S., Tejpar, S., Mottolese, M., Punt, C. J.A., Gambacorta, M., Bardelli, A. and Di Nicolantonio, F. (2013), KRAS gene amplification in colorectal cancer and impact on response to EGFR-targeted therapy. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1259–1265. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28106
Dr Pierre Laurent-Puig has received honoraria from Amgen and Merck-Serono, the manufacturers of panitumumab and cetuximab, respectively.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 10:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- “Farmacogenomica”—5 per mille 2009 MIUR—Fondazione Piemontese per la Ricerca sul Cancro—ONLUS (to F.D.N.)
- AIRC MFAG 11349 (to F.D.N.)
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme COLTHERES project. Grant Number: 259015 (to A.B., S.T. and S.S.)
- AIRC, Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro—2010 Special Program Molecular Clinical Oncology 5 × 1,000. Grant Number: project 9970 (to A.B. and S.S.)
- Regione Piemonte (to A.B. and F.D.N.)
- FPRC, Intramural Grant—5xmille 2008 MIUR—Fondazione Piemontese per la Ricerca sul Cancro—ONLUS (to A.B. and F.D.N.)
- Oncologia Ca' Granda ONLUS (OCGO) Fondazione (to S.S.)
- Belgian National Cancer Plan (to S.T.)
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (to B.J. and S.T.); AIRC IG grant n. 12812 (to A.B.); FPRC 5 per mille 2010 Ministero della Salute (to A.B.); Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (progetto PRIN) (to A.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.