Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Infectious Causes of Cancer
Can clinical tests help monitor human papillomavirus vaccine impact?
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 5, pages 1101–1106, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Meites, E., Lin, C., Unger, E. R., Steinau, M., Patel, S., Markowitz, L. E. and Hariri, S. (2013), Can clinical tests help monitor human papillomavirus vaccine impact?. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1101–1106. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28115
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 2Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Progress toward implementation of human papillomavirus vaccination—The Americas, 2006–2010. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2011;60:1382–4.
- 4World Health Organization. Monitoring the coverage and impact of human papillomavirus vaccine—report of WHO meeting, November 2009. Wkly Epidemiol Rec 2010;85:237–43.
- 6Prevalence of human papillomavirus (HPV) types detected by digene high-risk and low-risk HPV DNA tests among a nationally representative sample of females in the United States. International Society for Sexually Transmitted Disease Research, 17th Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, USA, July 2007., , , , , , .
- 8Comparison of the digene hybrid capture 2 assay and Roche amplicor and linear array human papillomavirus (HPV) tests in detecting high-risk HPV genotypes in specimens from women with previous abnormal Pap smear results. J Clin Microbiol 2007;45:2130–7., , , , , .
- 11Screening for cervical cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. Ann Intern Med 2012;156:880–91..
- 17Hybrid capture II HPV test detects at least 15 human papillomavirus genotypes not included in its current high-risk probe cocktail. J Clin Virol 2002;25 (Suppl 3):S89–97., , , .