H.A. and T.T. contributed equally to this work and share the first authorship.
The combination therapy of α-galactosylceramide and 5-fluorouracil showed antitumor effect synergistically against liver tumor in mice
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 5, pages 1126–1134, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Aketa, H., Tatsumi, T., Kohga, K., Tsunematsu, H., Aono, S., Shimizu, S., Kodama, T., Nawa, T., Shigekawa, M., Hikita, H., Sakamori, R., Hosui, A., Miyagi, T., Hiramatsu, N., Kanto, T., Hayashi, N. and Takehara, T. (2013), The combination therapy of α-galactosylceramide and 5-fluorouracil showed antitumor effect synergistically against liver tumor in mice. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1126–1134. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28118
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, Research on Hepatitis, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan (BSE)
- 13Sorafenib inhibits the shedding of major histocompatibility complex class I-related chain A on hepatocellular carcinoma cells by down-regulating a disintegrin and metalloproteinase 9. Hepatology 2010;51:1264–73., , , et al.