Author Farzana S. Rana deceased.
Comparison of HPV DNA testing in cervical exfoliated cells and tissue biopsies among HIV-positive women in Kenya
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 6, pages 1441–1446, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
De Vuyst, H., Chung, M. H., Baussano, I., Mugo, N. R., Tenet, V., van Kemenade, F. J., Rana, F. S., Sakr, S. R., Meijer, C. J.L.M., Snijders, P. J.F. and Franceschi, S. (2013), Comparison of HPV DNA testing in cervical exfoliated cells and tissue biopsies among HIV-positive women in Kenya. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1441–1446. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28131
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Washington Global Health Alliance, the National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: 5K23AI065222-04
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation . Grant Number: 35537
- Fondation de France . Grant Number: 00016673
- 6Colposcopy and treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a beginner's manual. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2003., .
- 8Comparing visual inspection with acetic acid, high-risk HPV testing, and Pap smear to colposcopic biopsy among HIV+ Women. 18th Conference on Retroviruses & Opportunistic Infections, Boston, USA, Feb 27 to March 2, 2011. Presentation 41., , , et al.
- 12Histopathology and cytopathology of the uterine cervix. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer, Available from: http://screening.iarc.fr/, 2004. Accessed on 11 January 2013., , , et al.