Conflict of Interest: D. Holzinger, M. Schmitt, M. Pawlita and F.X. Bosch are listed on a DKFZ patent application to the European Patent Office (Europe patent application EP11175242.4). M. Schmitt and M. Pawlita received research funding by Qiagen and Roche.
Infectious Causes of Cancer
Identification of oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas with active HPV16 involvement by immunohistochemical analysis of the retinoblastoma protein pathway
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 6, pages 1389–1399, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Holzinger, D., Flechtenmacher, C., Henfling, N., Kaden, I., Grabe, N., Lahrmann, B., Schmitt, M., Hess, J., Pawlita, M. and Bosch, F. X. (2013), Identification of oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas with active HPV16 involvement by immunohistochemical analysis of the retinoblastoma protein pathway. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1389–1399. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28142
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2013 04:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- European Commission, grant HPV-AHEAD . Grant Number: FP7-HEALTH-2011–282562
- Dietmar Hopp Foundation
- PhD grant of the German Research Foundation (DFG), Graduiertenkolleg 793: “Epidemiology of communicable and chronic, noncommunicable diseases and their interrelationships”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ijc28142-sup-0001-suppinfotable01.doc||40K||Supplementary table S1. Association between cellular protein markers and RNA– OPSCCs collected between 1990 and 2008 in Heidelberg, Germany.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.