Alaa M Ali and Elena Provenzano contributed equally to this work.
Prognosis of early breast cancer by immunohistochemistry defined intrinsic sub-types in patients treated with adjuvant chemotherapy in the NEAT/BR9601 trial
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 6, pages 1470–1478, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Ali, A. M., Provenzano, E., Bartlett, J. M.S., Abraham, J., Driver, K., Munro, A. F., Twelves, C., Poole, C. J., Hiller, L., Dunn, J. A., Earl, H. M., Caldas, C. and Pharoah, P. D. (2013), Prognosis of early breast cancer by immunohistochemistry defined intrinsic sub-types in patients treated with adjuvant chemotherapy in the NEAT/BR9601 trial. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 1470–1478. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28150
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2013 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Cancer Research UK Clinical Trials Project Grant for NEAT (HME, CJP) and BR9601 (CT)
- Cancer Research Programme Grants (CC and PDPP)
- Free Epirubicin and additional trial co-ordination support from Pfizer (HME, CJP)
- AMGA was supported by a PhD scholarship grant from the Citadel Capital Foundation, Egypt
- 20Randomized trial of intensive cyclophosphamide, epirubicin, and fluorouracil chemotherapy compared with cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil in premenopausal women with node-positive breast cancer. National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group. J Clin Oncol 1998;16:2651–8., , , et al.
- 24Regression models and lifetables. J R Stat Soc (B) 1972;34:187–220..
- 25Multiple imputation using chained equations: issues and guidance for practice. 2009., , .
- 28Prognostic value of a combined estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, Ki-67, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 immunohistochemical score and comparison with the Genomic Health recurrence score in early breast cancer. J Clin Oncol 2011;29:4273–8., , , et al.