Distinct molecular profiles in Lynch syndrome-associated and sporadic ovarian carcinomas
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 133, Issue 11, pages 2596–2608, 1 December 2013
How to Cite
Niskakoski, A., Kaur, S., Renkonen-Sinisalo, L., Lassus, H., Järvinen, H. J., Mecklin, J.-P., Bützow, R. and Peltomäki, P. (2013), Distinct molecular profiles in Lynch syndrome-associated and sporadic ovarian carcinomas. Int. J. Cancer, 133: 2596–2608. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28287
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2013 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Helsinki Graduate Program in Biotechnology and
- Molecular Biology
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Finnish Cancer Organizations
- Biocentrum Helsinki
- Academy of Finland . Grant Number: 257795
- European Research Council . Grant Number: FP7-ERC-232635
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.