Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Cancer Cell Biology
Downregulation of miR-29 contributes to cisplatin resistance of ovarian cancer cells
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 134, Issue 3, pages 542–551, 1 February 2014
How to Cite
Yu, P.-N., Yan, M.-D., Lai, H.-C., Huang, R.-L., Chou, Y.-C., Lin, W.-C., Yeh, L.-T. and Lin, Y.-W. (2014), Downregulation of miR-29 contributes to cisplatin resistance of ovarian cancer cells. Int. J. Cancer, 134: 542–551. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28399
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-3112-B-016-003, NSC 100-2314-B-016-021, NSC 101-2320-B-016-011
- Tri-Service General Hospital, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: TSGH-C100-010-014-S03, TSGH-C101-005-010-014-S01, TSGH-C101-005-010-014-S02, TSGH-C102-008-S01, TSGH-C102-008-S02, TSGH-C102-008-S03
- National Health Research Institutes. Grant Number: NHRI-EX100-9717NC
- National Research Program for Biopharmaceuticals. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-PB-111-NSC008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.