Measuring the health-related quality of life and sexual functioning of patients with rectal cancer: Does type of treatment matter?
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 134, Issue 4, pages 979–987, 15 February 2014
How to Cite
Traa, M. J., Orsini, R. G., Oudsten, B. L. D., Vries, J. D., Roukema, J. A., Bosman, S. J., Dudink, R. L. and Rutten, H. J.T. (2014), Measuring the health-related quality of life and sexual functioning of patients with rectal cancer: Does type of treatment matter?. Int. J. Cancer, 134: 979–987. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28430
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 12:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.