A.R.T. and P.M.L. contributed equally to this work.
Cancer Cell Biology
Triacetin-based acetate supplementation as a chemotherapeutic adjuvant therapy in glioma
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 134, Issue 6, pages 1300–1310, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
Tsen, A. R., Long, P. M., Driscoll, H. E., Davies, M. T., Teasdale, B. A., Penar, P. L., Pendlebury, W. W., Spees, J. L., Lawler, S. E., Viapiano, M. S. and Jaworski, D. M. (2014), Triacetin-based acetate supplementation as a chemotherapeutic adjuvant therapy in glioma. Int. J. Cancer, 134: 1300–1310. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28465
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- NINDS, NCRR. Grant Number: R01NS045225
- NIH NCRR. Grant Number: P20 RR016435: Neuroscience COBRE
- NIH NCI. Grant Number: P30 CA22435: Vermont Cancer Center DNA Analysis Facility
- NIH NIGMS. Grant Number: P20 GM103449: Vermont Genetics Network Bioinformatics Core and Microarray Facility
- Vermont Cancer Center/Lake Champlain Cancer Research Organization, UVM College of Medicine
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.