J.H.L., K.-H.K. and J.-W.P. contributed equally to this work
Early Detection and Diagnosis
Low-mass-ion discriminant equation: A new concept for colorectal cancer screening
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of UICC.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 134, Issue 8, pages 1844–1853, 15 April 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Kim, K.-H., Park, J.-W., Chang, H. J., Kim, B. C., Kim, S. Y., Kim, K. G., Lee, E. S., Kim, D. Y., Oh, J. H., Yoo, B. C. and Kim, I.-H. (2014), Low-mass-ion discriminant equation: A new concept for colorectal cancer screening. Int. J. Cancer, 134: 1844–1853. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28517
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- National Cancer Center, Korea . Grant Numbers: 1310110 , 1310440 , 1210141
- Bio-Signal Analysis Technology Innovation Program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea . Grant Number: 2012-0006054
- 2Screening and surveillance for the early detection of colorectal cancer and adenomatous polyps, 2008: a joint guideline from the American Cancer Society, the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer, and the American College of Radiology. CA Cancer J Clin 2008;58:130–60., , , et al.