Y.J., F.L. and C.Z. contributed equally to this work
Cancer Cell Biology
NEDD9 promotes lung cancer metastasis through epithelial–mesenchymal transition
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 134, Issue 10, pages 2294–2304, 15 May 2014
How to Cite
Jin, Y., Li, F., Zheng, C., Wang, Y., Fang, Z., Guo, C., Wang, X., Liu, H., Deng, L., Li, C., Wang, H., Chen, H., Feng, Y. and Ji, H. (2014), NEDD9 promotes lung cancer metastasis through epithelial–mesenchymal transition. Int. J. Cancer, 134: 2294–2304. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28568
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Number: 2010CB912102 and 2012CB910800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 81101583 and 30971461
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation . Grant Number: 2012M520050 and 2013T60476
- Postdoctor Research Program of Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: 2013KIP303
- Sanofi-Aventis Shanghai institutes for biological sciences (SA-SIBS) scholarship program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.