Letter to the Editor
Use of Cox regression with treatment status as a time-dependent covariate to re-analyze survival benefit excludes immortal time bias effect in patients with glioblastoma who received prolonged adjuvant treatment with valganciclovir
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2013 UICC
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 135, Issue 1, pages 248–249, 01 July 2014
How to Cite
Söderberg-Naucler, C., Peredo, I., Rahbar, A., Hansson, F., Nordlund, A. and Stragliotto, G. (2014), Use of Cox regression with treatment status as a time-dependent covariate to re-analyze survival benefit excludes immortal time bias effect in patients with glioblastoma who received prolonged adjuvant treatment with valganciclovir. Int. J. Cancer, 135: 248–249. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28663
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2013 09:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Hoffmann La Roche Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.